Popular Posts

Subscribe!

Get e-mail notifications about new posts by submitting your e-mail addres below!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Beauty of Yard Sales

Sometimes, something as simple as a yard sale can be the most rewarding. Last weekend, I stopped at a yard sale selling CD's for $1 each. Finding these things is always pretty fun and to get over 200 songs for twenty bucks is not bad at all either. A full list of the albums I picked up: (I warn you, though, the guy having the yard sale was more of a hard rock/metal fan, so I decided to get some stuff I usually wouldn't really think about buying otherwise.)

The Breeders - Last Splash
Lush - Split
System of a Down - Toxicity
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I
The Vines - The Vines
30 Seconds to Mars - 30 Seconds to Mars
Lacuna Coil - Comalies
Korn - Follow the Leader
Cocteau Twins - Four-Calendar Cafe
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Tool - Aenima
Evanescence - Fallen
Silverchair - Frogstomp
Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen
Tears for Fears - Seeds of Love
Belly - Star
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Dead (note; I already owned half of this on iTunes, but it was worth buying the other six songs for $1 rather than the $6 I was about to spend on it on iTunes)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever to Tell
Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

So far I haven't had a chance to listen to all of them, but I'm most excited about YYY's, NIN, The Breeders, Lush, Belly, and Afghan Whigs.
Yard Sale 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment